ssSsshhH .. iTs My SeCreT ..

ssSsshhH .. iTs My SeCreT ..

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bless Me ..


today i got the urges to shred some blood again ..

this urges came so rapidly that i can sense my body shivers in excitement.

until at one point i cant even concentrate wut was i doing.

it happened so quickly, so quickly that i keep on thinking of killing .. kill .. kill and kill.

but i cant, actually im scared to do that to others, im scared that im gonna get caught and sentense to heavy punishment.

the best i can do, is to force blood running onto my skin. the best and safest way. nobody can arrest me for injuring my own skin.

i dont kill .. but i want to.

one day i will do it. i know i will be satisfy after that.

i have to stop taking innocence animal life .. but nobody can argue with me if i accidentally killed a cat on a road.

i wish i could kill freely. now im still feeling it.

both my hands can stop shaking .. but once i see bit of blood, i calmed spontaneously.

im sick am i. who should i blame?

myself?

all those who'd hurt me?

god???

i cant stop thinking of it. it appears inside my mind now and then.

i keep on looking at myself in the mirror with blood shed all over my body.

i incidentally keep a thought of how i can kill sumthin without even get notice.

i am sick as hell. was i supposed to be bornt with this evil chakra inside me?

4 comments:

imahTHESTAR said...

one word..
GILA!!

risz said...

kn??
ko dah knapa??

konar said...

abg kimi nape???what happen???

adoiii...

jgn camni tau...

datin cik sal said...

kao mmg shantek!! ttbe..