ssSsshhH .. iTs My SeCreT ..

ssSsshhH .. iTs My SeCreT ..

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Damn!!! it hurts

i've been changing a lot since i met him.
yes, i used to be that damn bitch, that fcukin damn bitch that knows only to go n have fun.
yes, i used to be that crazy ass fella that go all the way across almost everywhere just to meet strangers .. to get laid ..
yes, i used to be wild...
yes, i am the BAD ASS CHICK

since i met him ...
ive changed .. A LOT ..
yes i still get to know sum guys but i ALWAYS told em that im no more available, im not the old person anymore

i'll always knew that long distance relations arent that good for both.
yet, im tryin my best to be superfcukin committed.
im tryin my best to be loyal to him, to stop myself from berpoya2, melachorrr .. wutevaaaa

tapi ...
just becos i dont send sms regularly these few days ... he .. with ease .. sayin that i had no more interest with him. just becos i dont send sms, i dont call

god knows why .. im so fcukin trap in some "cute" problems .. being plastic for few days really sickened me.then my stupid computer problem .. my final project .. my worries to the upcoming interview ... arghhhh

im condemned!!! i did tell him that but i guess he never listened.

i guess what he wants is for me to drag my ass beside him, glued myself to him .. and just forget bout everything else!!!

i cant!!! really really cant!!! im in my final sem for god sake. i really need to finish everything!!! im tired of seeing other people working and earn their own money ....

but he, on the other hand, always saying that "im forgetting him", "i had other guys", "lets break up" and all sorts of that u-dont-wanna-say thing.

now tell me, how am i going to concentrate?
yes i know he's so damn missing me .. and want me there by his side every day n nite .. but i cant. i dunno how to tell him again and again.

he always think bout his " i miss u so much that i cant even do anythin else"
wutthehell is that all about???? didnt he know that im here missin him like hell too, that i cant even sit steady when he send such sms sayin he's not feeling well cos he miss me...

god!!!! and now ... just now, he send me few sms saying that he already give up on me, just becos he miss me tooooooo much and i he THINK i dont even care bout him....

DAMN!!!! it hurts!!!

7 comments:

joey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zesty chantek said...

been there...done that....(mati la menunjukkan aku sgt veteran dalam dunia perchentaan)

solutions (sila pilih yang mana suka):-
1. dump dia - nobody should ever and ever stop us from achieving our goals. kalau ada yang menghalang atau menjadi penghalang untuk kita lebih maju dan mencapai cita-cita kita(walaupun kita cintakan dia dan dia sgt hot hot hottie hot hot) wajib kita tinggalkan saja dia. buat apa ngan orang yang tak leh memahami kita dan tanak bg sokongan kepada kita supaya kita lebey maju? dont let him drag u down...jd la ratu drag saja...

2. buat derk je -jgn bg respon pa pe pun kat dia. kalau dia betul2 ikhlas sayang kita, dia akan cari kita balik..kalau dia tak dtg balik, cari lain terus

3. berbincang secara bersemuka - lebih convincing drp berbincang/explain secara jarak jauh. bila kita dpt buat eye contact ngan pasangan kita, baru la kita tau keikhlasan diri masing2. kalau tak leh jumpaq in person, guna video conference ok? :P

4. cari cikki baru - cikki lama kasik kat i...mudah kan?

so..pilih la...

Nafisah Okabe said...

TASTE ZETTY!

Lan said...

aish, the downside of a relationship......


concentrate on ur final sem , kimie....that is more important. ciknek bisa dicarik anytime *opsss.

Anonymous said...

hurm... yu amik la cth datuk K ngan siti... **matikemak??? caras laki org pastu bahagia keakhir hayat... x gitu puru??? **larikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

affanazami said...

i dunno u. u dunno me either. tak kesah la, i tink its not fair to him yg u tak gtau die eventhou u said he didnt listened kan? u shud always gtau. eventhou die takkan phm, at least die tau.. dat matters in r/ship.. jgn sesedeyh!

Anonymous said...

hayooo!!! cute gitew....