ssSsshhH .. iTs My SeCreT ..

ssSsshhH .. iTs My SeCreT ..

Saturday, November 11, 2006

me ... n my GRIEF

why why why ... why it has to be .. sumone that we cared so much hav to leave us sooner than sumone we want em to go???

i lost a person today .... and fuckingly, i wont be there to give her at least my last .... my last ...

i want to cry but ... i hate to see people around me see my crying ... reluctantly, the tears keep on crawling out of my eyelid ... woosshh~!!!

i hate this!! i hate me!!! i hate this nature rythm & cycle ... i hate it so much now!!!

does this how god wanna punish me? by taking all my loves one at a not-very-suitable time especially for me whom will be starting my final paper in few days.

this isnt the first time .. i wonder wud it be the last time??

4 comments:

Zetty said...

siapa yang meninggal?

Kak Bedah said...

Mind me for my ignorance. Tapi everything that we really die to have for tak semestinya kita akan dapat kan? In a sense, yes, we couldn't be against the God will, but giving you such a cliche nasihat, won't do any better.

My words are: Live the life on. There'll be more to die for. Let bygone be bygone ccay??

Claudia kimie Schiffer said...

zetty: my dearest grandma ...

hmmm.. kak bedah, thx for ur advise .. i am living my life now.. thx for the support my frens giving me till now ...

Zetty said...

oowh..innalillah....

tak apa la...dugaan tu...
yang hidup pasti akan mati.