ssSsshhH .. iTs My SeCreT ..

ssSsshhH .. iTs My SeCreT ..

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

was it concern or ....

ai wonder why ...

previously .. ai escaped all ma classes on monday and tuesday ....
daaaa.... ai did hav the intention to go ...

BUT, ai just feel like not going ... huhuu

and today ... at ±900am, ai received a call from one of the lecturer, she said : " xxx , i knew u were around last two days, but why didnt u come to my class? , u missd a lot, u shud know that "

my answer : " sorry mam, i wasnt mentally fit enuff to go to class " and she asked why ...

" to tell u the truth mam, im not me this few days .. ai hav been receiving gruesome news lately from the family .. and its bothering me "

ekceli, ai nk katakan yg ai kununnye ade family emergency, ade kematian ke, sakit kuat ke.. ape ke,.. tp agaknye lecturer ai salah paham ... lalu dia kata

"ooo why? is there somebody spreadin stuff bout u doin unpleasant things here, back to ur family?"

ai pengsan!!!!

No comments: